New Service Request

Welcome to the Community

Please contact our office in person- you can print out our Service Application and Agreement to apply for water service. We look forward to serving your water needs. Mid-Arkansas Utilities and Furlow Public Water Authority require a valid lease agreement or ownership papers of the property, a picture ID, and the provided application filled out to receive new service.

Relevant Documents